Why do I have late periods since I have had regular periods till date ?

hi, i had un protected sex in november, didnt after that again and had periods after that month after 15 days on the right date without any delay and regularly till february. this month in march its late. is it that am preganant? i had a stressful month last month and had a fever of 101 last time when my mensuration happened due to sun stroke. is it because of that? my periods had been always on time since it started ever. am 26 yrs old right now. please advice what should i do. thanks a lot.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011