Why do I have late periods even after pregnancy test shows negative results ?

Hello, I am a 20 year old women i got married 6 months ago, me and my husband have planned by our selves on getting my self pregnant but didnt quite work, my period is usually comes every 30-32 days now is 47 days late since the last period and i have made alot of home tests for pregnancy but they are always negative what is that and what shall i do????
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
First,it is 47 days since your last menses,so,it may be pregnancy.Get Urine pregnancy test at laboratory. You may be use first morning urine - or your first urine of the day after sleeping all night - because it will contain the highest concentrated amount of the hormone. You can test later in the day, of course, but do note that you should not drink a great deal of liquids or urinate too often. Again, if you receive a negative early on while you are testing, it may not totally rule out the possibility of being pregnant. Follow up tests are always recommended.
Otherwise,get yourself examined by doctor.