Why do I have late period? Why is there clear whitish discharge?

my period is late and i never have a late period. I have taken pregnancy test at home all negative but, i have some clear whitish discharge coming out of me. i have no symptoms at all of anything?? In the last 2 months i have been walking 5-6 days a week and eating the same but, does the exercise the reason possibly for not getting a period? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Exercise of waking 5 to 6 days a week is not going to cause delayed periods. Do not worry about that. There are several causes for delayed periods. Please contact your doctor for a complete examination.

Do not stop walking thinking that that is the cause for delayed periods. Infact walking is good for your health.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.

Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty,
Associate Professor,