Why do I have irregular menstrual cycles with lots of pain during menses ?

hi im 27 year old married 6month back i have some problem related to menstrual cycle .from past 2 year, as i reach the age of 25 my menstrual cycle got painful in the 2- day duration and from last year my cycle after every 4th month goes to 4o days other wise its occur normal 30 day duration. now im married and want to conceive from lastmonth i had unprotected intercourse my last menstrual cycle got on 8 july but from 23 july onward upto now i am having pain in my abdominal an feeling dissy,sleepy as well having rise in body temperature also its painful to have intercourse do im pregnant or some ??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011