Why do I have headache and blurred vision after waking up in the morning ?

Hi, my teeths are little up. just i pressed my gems inside of my mouth in night time. nextday morning iam feeling my eyes are little blurring and back side skull was bent little bit down and headache , skullache is there.near by eyes also it is hurting little. It si very uncomfortable feeling. how to reduce all those things, and how will i become normal.PLS give me some sugession. Thank You in Advance.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi, Ushaji,
Your whole problem is due to difference of alignment of both the jaws.
Durin night time you push your upper jaw in side the mouth,remain in that position through night and in the mornig your jaws become stiff giving rise to pain in the jaw as well as back side of skull.
Consult orthodentist and seek his advice.
ok and bye.