Why do I have erectile problem ? Why is my penis shrunk and becoming darker ?

I am fourteen years old and I have been having some penis problems. I have been having some abnormal problems with my penis like it has not been erecting like usual. This has just started to happen about 1 1/2 years ago. My penis size has shrunken ever since and is making me suspicious. I have also been seeing that my penis is becoming darker since and I am wondering what is that supposed to mean? Also, I have become more wrinkled around the top of the head and around my penis. I used to masturbate everyday for probably three years or a little more. I have stopped because I don t want anything else to happen to it. Are these signs of what people are calling becoming worn out? Please, if you could help me find the answer to these questions, I would highly appreciate it.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011