Why do I have digestion problems so often ?

Hi my name is regina, i got frequent indestion for 2years now and i have no energy i cant talk for long time i get tired and if i dont have enough sleep i get shaking ,pls doc what will i do about this. My name is Regina , am 30years i feel sick 2009 and i got d wrong injection and i feel i was going to die bout i survived ,but right now i got frequent indestion since 2009 and i feel weak all the time no strenght to talk much , feel sleeping all the time , cos if i dont have enough sleep i get shaking ,pls tell me what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Thanks for query,
Do not worry about indigestion,take light food,avoid fried and spicy and junk food.
Take plenty of liquids,butter milk etc.
Take green veges,fresh fruits.
As you feel weak may be due to some vitamin deficiency,
Take B. complex,multi vitamin supplements.
ok and bye.