Why do I have burning sensation in penis whenever I have erection ?

Hello Doctor I have probelm with urinary tract . When ever I ger aroused, I have a burning sensation. When I am getting erection , i have burning sensation in penis. Its like some hot fluid is getting filled in the penis. This also makes the erection weak and it continues till I ejaculate. After ejaculation the burning sensation gets relieved. I have done a complete health checkup recently and my ultrasound study of abdomen says the prostate is shows enlarged 4 x 3.1 x 4.3 cm weight 29 gms and no focal lesions. PSA is 0.6 . What could be the problem. Pls. advise.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012