Why do I have brown discharge? Why is there lump on majora labia? Help

Hello Dr, I have several encounter of my fiance of unprotected sex. I am a virgin so, he did not pentrate , but it was extreme touhing. Since last time which like six days ago , whenever I use i bee , I see exactly 3 dots of brown (carmel color ) discharge in the toilet . I am worried that he give me STD , and hhe was married before. I was never married, and never been with man before him. ALso same day 6 hrs after , we were togther I saw a big lump in my left side Major Labia, and later in the day there was smaller one in my left Labia Majora . One is like white bean size and the other is bigger ? Please help ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012