Why do I have awful burning near my left hip when I wake up in the morning ?

When I wake in the morning and get up, I have an awful burning near my left hip and sometimes it goes down my left leg and around the bottom of my back. After maybe 3 hours and a 100mg Difene Suppository, the pain subsides. It can come again in the evening when I am ironing. The pain is really starting to get me down. My work involves sitting for approx. 4 - 5 hours a day.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is due to pressure on nerves
as you have the job like this
nerves are pressed when they comet of ls spine
painkiller is no treatment get orthopaedician consultation who will get xray ls spine to diagnose and treat
physiotherapy can be helpful