Why do I have acidity problem only when I have some oily or spicy food ? All reports are normal too

Hi, my problem is very strange, I m not taking any cffiene food, no spicy food since 4 years, so what happen some time I tried spicy food as I swallow little bit spicy(red chilli, lemon,black pepper) oh my god .. with in a sec ... I feel like spices sprinkled on the wound . doc said It s acidity. barrium x-ray done, h.pylori is normal, There is no GERD shown in the x-ray. so what is happening with me. but I m having acidity some times when I ate very oily food, or fatty food and some times with large meal and I have fluttering sensation in my chest same time when I have acidity. plz help ... let me know what should I tell my gastro. doc. I take prilosec 40mg twice when I have acidity as doc s order. otherwise pepcid PRN. GOD BLESS YOU . please suggest some thing..
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011