Why do I have a very high heart beat rate which makes me feel dizzy and tired when I have not taken the Ativan tablet ?

I used crystal meth about 2 months ago and had a very traumatizing experience with my heart beating really fast almost like I overdosed. It was only the third time I had used the drug in my life. I am 27 years old. My heart hasn t been the same since. I haven t used since that day, but I still feel my heart beat and I get very dizzy and fatigued sometimes and feel like I am going to faint. It s like a horrible anxiety attack. I did an EKG that came out normal and also a chest x-ray and blood tests that were normal. My doctor has me on ativan and when I take it my body feels fine. But when I am off it, i get these symptoms and they make it very hard to live my daily life.. Do you have any idea what is going on with my body?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011