Why do I have a sore throat after having sex? Why the flu like symptoms?

I had sex with a girl who said she was tested hiv neg the other day , I m a nervous maybe she was not telling the truth I don t know she seemed honest about it but its been less than 48hours and today I woke up feeling achy and tired sore throat hard to swallow . The condom popped off in her I never climaxed and did not do any oral or anything we did kiss a lot. I m a bit of a hypochondriac and have been glued to the web doing aids research. I read maybe I could take antibiotics that would help lessen the chances of transmission or drink tons of water what the hell ridiculous right, anyway I also sleep in a cold room and the AC was blasting the past cpl nights maybe that triggered me catching flu like symptoms today and its a change of season . I rarely get sick
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012