Why do I have a nausea feeling the next morning after having sex ?

cwhy do i feel nauseated after having sex the next morning and i have quit taking my pill for almost two months I felt naseated this mo4rning after having intercourse with my husband haven t had a period quit my birth control and home test and blood work say I m negative on being pregnant wat could it be
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
How many days are your periods overdue? If you have done the urine test with less than five days overdue then it is advised that you repeat the test when you are overdue by more than five days. Some dietary disturbance may also cause nauseating feeling.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal