Why do I have a light coloured discharge even after pregnancy test shows negative results ?

\ hello i have a question, i had abortion dec 29 i bleed until sumtime in feb. then i been haven periods its seem twice amonth MARCH I GOT IT ONE DAY WHICH WAS THE 16TH .in apirl my period came on the 17th. last month i got my period on the 21th and then again on the 30th the one on the 3OTH WAS BROWN/BLACK DISCHARGE NOT ENOUGH FOR A PAD OR A TAMPOND I TOOK A PT TEST AFTER AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. THIS MONTH ON THE 7TH I GOT LIGHT PINK DISCHARGE FOR TWO DAYS CAN U PLEASE HELP...
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011