Why do I have a hot feeling coming from the stomach up to upper chest cavity with breathing problems ? What is the prevention?

i am 60 years female, have two stents done some 4mths ago. after hospitalisation, i was given, asperin (cartia 100mg 1x day); blood pressure regulators (karvea ibeesartan 300mg/day; Piax 75mg);minax 50mg. and Lipitor 40mg for control of my cholesterol. My average blood was was 135/78 at rest rate/68-72. Befrore taking stents, my wight was between 72-75kg. My hight is 164cm Within 2-3 mths after hospital, first my stomak start blothing, than kind of hot feeling coming from the stomack up to uper chest cavity with problems with breathing. During pass week or so-my waight went to 90kg and keeping up, pressure 160/80 and rest rate 60 and folling (now about 58) i feel disiness and unstable-my doctor trying to get pressure down and as for the stomack bloth, to check on hydated cyst again, which i had some 20yrs ago and was removed that time. All ecg and stress test shoving no improuvement at all from my situation before the stends ware fit in to remove vine blockigages I am very trabuled with my situation and do not know where to turn. I am asked to go back in hospital within two weeks, but i am scared.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011