Why do I have a feeling of dizziness and hunger all the time ?

I got really dizzy while watching tv in bed 2 nights ago. Woke up the next morning feeling somewhat dizzy and off kilter and extremely starving. Felt hungry all day even though I ate and also felt woozy all day. Still have the very slight dizziness and extreme hunger for the 2nd day in a row. What could be causing this? I have been diagnosed with vertigo a couple different times several years ago but the dizziness with that was much more severe and I don t remember feeling hungry with the vertigo but I did feel very nauseous with it.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012