Why do I have a burning sensation in my penis along with bloody discharge ?

I seem to have a problem been engaged in masterbation for quite a long time and sometimes can hold my penis so that I can not release sperms and th last time I did that I passed out blood from my penis and ever since I ve been havin penis irritations n my foreskin became wrinkled and it has dots on it and th head of my penis turned to the black n I feel like burning inside my penis and don t feel any pain when discharging urine
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012