Why do I have a bubble on the place where I took Injection (Vaxirab)?

I am Nandakumar from India, I ve taken 5 doses of Rabipur shots during July 2010, since i ve bitten by my pet dog last year. However the Dog was doing well & Healthy at present. Also I had taken a one shot of Rabipur & one shot of Vaxirab as a booster last week due in which i had a contact while i washing my pet s wound (The contact is not wound-to-wound)& also i am not sure whether my pet is bitten by rabies infected animals, but my dog is doing well for the past 1 week, nothing observered severe & she is normal ask like as.. In this case. Now I could see a Bubble has devloped in the place where i took injection and it was painfull. I am quite worried, I had took chicken and eggs last week twice.. Please advice in this....
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011