Why do I have a broad chest ?

hiii 23 guy i am very much distrubed fro my large chest plz give some suggestion lzzzzzzzzzz
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. by going through your query it's hard to arrive at a definite conclusion.
2. probably large chest which is annoying you is 'gynecomstia' unless proved otherwise by your Physician or Endocrinologist,could be pseudo gynecomastia as a result of fat deposition without glandular development.
3. check your estrogen and testosterone level,any history of mumps,stress,chest wall trauma,cystic fibrosis.
4. are you taking any anabolic steroids,H2 Blockers (cimetidine) or antidepressants medication.
5. are you addicted to marijuana,amphetamines,alcohol,heroin.
6. any disease of liver,kidney,thyroid??
7. Nutritional imbalance and use of herbals products??
8. simple mastectomy or liposuction is all that is needed.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you have gynaecomastia & has been over a year then you need to consult a Endocrinologist for hormonal regulation & if required a cosmetic surgeon to remove excess fatty tissue & restore proper shape of your chest.If you want you can try homoeopathic medicines but only as supportive measure & not a replacement if surgery is indicated.

Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
It s not clear by your question that what do you mean by large chest, ar you talking about gynecomastecia or you are talking about your chest shape.
please make us more clear so that we can give you a proper advice for your solution...
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi Greetings from health care magic
Large chest you mean your chest shape is large? if it is then you should be happy of having a large chest which others are trying to get by practicing gym.. If the large chest you mean for the enlargement of breast then this condition is called gynecomastia, a condition due to an imbalance of sex hormones or the tissue responsiveness to them. You should consult to your endocrinologist. Homeopathy also help in gynecomastia. Thank you for contacting us.