Why do I get smelly feet during certain times of my menstrual cycle ?

Pleae help. At certain times of my menstrual cycle my feet get very smelly. nothing i do helps. but as soon as i start to bleed smell nearly gone. i dont do anything different can someone help. updated on 31st october 2011 since my question I was told I had complex endrometrial hyperplasia with severe atypia. I had my hysterectomy beginning of june. Since then i have had no abnormal smelly feet. When i spoke to my consultant he said was due to the excessive amount of oestrogen my ivaries where producing.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011