Why do I get sick, weak and hungry? Is being over weight the reason for it?

hi, im over weight because i tend to feel weak, shaky, hungry and sick a terrible lot, so i eat to try to resolve it, which it doesnt its just making me over weight, do you have a reason why this may be, im 40 yrs old, female, who is 5ft 2, weighing 12 stone 10 lb, which is far too much for my height and age, my bloods show ok, and i dont seem to be diabetic, im just very low on vit d, so im on that to bring it up, thanks x
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012