Why do I get sharp pain on the left of the navel which when massaged leads to farting ?

I am 34 yrs old,since 2 weeks i am getting a very mild sharp pain over my lateral aspect (left)of belly button.when i press there the pain seems to radiate to the lateral abdomen(to the back )and when i slowly massage i feel like farting.the pain is slightly easy after farting.i do get pain when i stamp hard on the floor or when i jump.what do u think it could be.my bowel movements aregood.appetite is okey.I AM A FEMALE
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011