Why do I get scanty periods and feel extreme pressure in the cervix and the knee after having undergone two abortions ?

hi,im a 21 year sextually in a active female..mine is a a very strange kind f story...5 years back due some treasudy tht hapened vd me i was aborted twice first by d &c (in some loccal hospital) n then in second consecutive month by some injection and medicine..since then i hv scanty periods my cycle is regular but very less and itz extremly painful the pain jus lasts for first 3 or 4hrs after that im completly alryt..recently i considered a doctor n cz f some reasons culdn tell her ma complete history she gave me m2tone ,and dabur taking them since 15days..but i hv started experiencing styrange pressure in ma cervical area and knees since pass 3-4 days..wht could it b?plz tell me cause im highly troubled mentally by all this
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011