Why do I get red splotches on all over my legs after 10-15 minutes in steam room post work out ?

red splotches on legs after 10-15 minutes in steam room(post workout) no problems! just curious about these red (nickel-sized) spots all over my legs, post-workout, post-steam room. they are NOT raised, NOT itchy, and they go away after 10-15 minutes.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The red spots after the workout or steam not associated with pain or itching is most likely to be due to allergy.It is just possible that some substance you are using or some fabric like towel might be causing this kind of allergy. Take an antiallergic and apply a steriod ointment.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal