Why do I get recurring twitch on the eyelid ?

the skin above my right eye keeps shaking for some time and after some time repeats again. the repeat is not periodic
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Welcome to health care magic,

First of all i wan to clear that, it is just normal physiological muscle twitching., just dont worry for this condition.

In extreme condition take tab clonafit .5 mg at night, for few days.

IT will certainly help u to come out of this condition.

Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You may be having tics . Since how long are you having this.Tics can happen without any underlying cause or it can denote some other disorder.I advise you to provide more information on when it happens , how your routine day goes on and if you are taking any medications. This would help me give a better advice.