Why do I get periods only once in 2 months and why am I unable to finish at sex ?

Doctor am 26 years old my period not regular its every 2 months almost ........ plus i have a problem when i have sex i can not come/finish please advice
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The normal cycle of periods is between 21-35 days any thing above or below is not normal.Irregular periods can be due to hormonal imbalance but since you are sexually active with irregular always do protected sex & be alert if you miss your period so that you don't get pregnant if you don't want to.As for come /finish is it orgasm you are talking about or any other problem please write in detail to help you better.