Why do I get pain in the urethra even though I don't have any STD or stones ?

Urethral pain.No STD or UTI or any kind of stones, I got tested. What to do?Please help Hi Sir Thank you in advance for what ever your answer may be.12 years old urethral pain No STD or UTI or any kind of stones I got tested please help. pain in stem ,burning urination,Persisting 2-4 weeks but burning urination 4 months.Also hurts to cough, sneeze, or squeeze my penis.I also Get completely random aches and pains in the testes and penis.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011