Why do I get nose block in cool breeze and difficulty in breathing after waking up from sleep ?

Hi, this is kishore, male aged 29 yrs. From long time I m suffering from an unknown problem. Not sure it is related to ENT . Following are symptoms, 1. Exposed to cold air causes cold and sneezing. Some times I feel like my nose is completely blocked. 2. When I get up from the bed, I feel difficulty in breathing. (Any time, even if I sleep for 1hr in the after noon, the same problem) 3. Besides these I get headache and neck pain as well. Can someone, please advise me on this.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011