Why do I get neck and back pain after waking up from bed ?

i am 23 years old 6ft 175. i wake up alot and feel a lot of presure in my neck and it dosent go away till i pop my neck witch i do a lot tho out the day also i do my lower back. some days i feel like i am 70 years old i am to young to be this damn old please help wesley ps i had problem in high scool
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
hi welcome to may because of posture or wrong habit of sleep,plus poor nutrition,lack of physical exercise may be the one of the reason for your muscle ache.but for safety point of view change your life style do regular exercise and yoga or if you still get this problem then concern orthopedic for that.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please go for some routine check up with your doctor like blood pressure,blood counts etc.Weakness and tiredness may be due to some vitamin deficiency or some other problem.At times excessive formation of gas can cause discomfort like this.Please avoid late night heavy meals,going to sleep immediately after food.bye.