Why do I get nausea and dizziness in a lying position with arms raised upwards ?

Good morning. I m a 63 yr. old aircraft mechanic still working and I have on occasions noticed that when I work in a lying position and my arms raised working upword that I get suddenly nausea and light headed. The only relief is to sit up or stand up. In a minute the problem clears and I m fine. On some occasions I have checked my blood pressure and found it temporaryly low until I feel clear headed, then it s back to normal. I do have neck pain and grinding . Also Have had left ear pain and inner ear blockage. ENT have not found anything conclusive. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012