Why do I get my periods when I masturbate ?

i have had my period for 6 years n i started to masterbait now it comes sum times and it does wen i mastterbate am i dien or sumthing or is that normal i have had my period for 6 years n i started to masterbait now it comes sum times and it does wen i mastterbate am i dien or sumthing or is that normal
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi;
Irregular periods occur mainly due to hormonal problem; & sometimes due toanxeity;stress;anaemia also .So it does not happen because of mastrubating.If you are worried you can get investigated or even consult a specialist.
thanks