Why do I get heavy heart palpitations and heart burn when the EKG reports are normal ?

If this is not my heart, then what else could it be? Hi. I am a 26 year old female. I gave birth to a still born about 8 months ago and since then I have had heart palpitations, heavy breathing, my chest feels like bad heartburn and I get really bad headaches while all of this is going on. When this first starting happening I went to my primary care doctor, she did an EKG and said it was abnormal and sent me directly to the emergency room. I went directly there, they ran two additional EKG s on me and told me there was nothing wrong and it looked normal to them. They even saw the initial EKG ran by the doctor I went to see earlier that day. The hospital released me and said I was fine. A couple of months later I went to see a cardiologist and he did another EKG on me which he said was normal to him as well. I also told him that one of my doctor s previously advised me that I have a slight heart murmur. The cardiologist told me that he didn t notice anything. I am confused. My chest feels horrible, my back hearts, my neck hurts and my arms have weird feelings. If this is NOT my heart, then what else could it possibly be? I also need to add that I have a history of anemia , back and forth. I last had it checked about 3 months ago and I my hemoglobin level was great. However, it has been known to change back and forth since my baby s death.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011