Why do I get headache everyday along with memory loss,fatigue and stuttering ?

im 16 years old and i have pretty bad eyesight, wear glasses most of the time (mainly at school) and have had a headache every day for the past 3 weeks or so, ive been looking alot of stuff up but really dont know what to think, i am having memory loss , im always tired, and sometimes stutter, i am on only one medication its called concerta i take 36mg every morning. i also find that drinking something with caffiene in it helps a bit, but it cant be caffiene withdrawal because i barely drink any caffiene
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011