Why do I get headache and tears in the left eye while staring ?

I have this pain in my head , when I stare at something for a short period of time and my eyes gets watery ecpecially in my left eye. I m 20 almost 21. Do you know what this could be from? Should I go to the er or doctor I also have a cyst in my left testicle. A eypidimical. And its hard for me to function a 100% at work. Idk why I ve never been like this I it just started happening like a week or two ago. And it feels like there s something behind my left eye I hope its not a tumer or something. Let me know thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
As per the description of your symptoms, this seems to be more vision related problem and perhaps could be due to some changes in the eye vision. Firstly you should consult with your eye specialist doctor so that your vision can be checked. As for the cyst in the left testicle, the treatment would depend on the severity of its symptoms and would either require a conservative or a surgical approach for treatment. This can be determined after consultation with the urologist specialist. Hope this will help. Regards.