Why do I get cramps in my legs and pain in the vagina before and during menses ?

Everytime I am due to come on my menstrual cycle I have these horrible pains in my legs and feet, sometimes by my vagina as well. It usually starts a week before my cycle and continues throughout my cycle, or sometimes the pain doesnt start until my cycle is due. I am 28, 5 5, 140lbs, with no medical history and have had these problems since 2010. I believe its my nerve because its like a pinching pain that only goes away after my cycle. Please help :(
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011