Why do I get abdominal pain if I concentrate more on anything ?

Hello. I m a 22 year old, male, college student. I get abdominal pain (like bloating ) if I concentrate intensely. The pain is more common while I m sitting and working/studying. The pain is also accompanied by moving sensations in my abdomen and gas. I have been having this trouble for the past 7-8 months. I went to a C.R.N.P but she could not diagnose anything specific. What could be wrong and what should I do resolve the problem? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011