Why do I get a recurring chest bone pain that radiates to the breasts and causes swelling of the chest bone ?

i am suffering from chest bone pain and it swell of the part of vertebra(looks like vertebra bone).the pain goes to the upper part of my both breast.. the pain is on and off and it takes to 3-5minutes before it stops..... I UNDERGO A X-ray last May. they don T find out anything but I still suffering the pain this time... What might be the cause of this? and should I do? thnx.... 29 yrs OLD, FEMALE, I DONT HAVE A MEDICAL HISTORY .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011