Why do I get a feeling of nausea after eating meat and chicken ?

Hello, I am a 20 year old female. 3 years ago I stopped eating red meat: I didnt like the taste of it, and I felt like it gave me a gag feeling when I ate it. All I generally eat is chicken, eggs, turkey breast, and very little fish. Lately when I ve been eating though I have been feeling naseous. I ate a small piece of chicken arm sub last week and that made me nauseous, then I ate turkey hotdogs last night and felt naseous after. I have been on birth control for over a year now, and I am not taking any other medications. I m not sure why I keep feeling sick?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011