Why do I get a feeling of my head trying to burst after I met with a traumatic injury to the head months ago ?

WHY IS MY HEAD FEELING LIKE IT WANTS TO BURST AFTER MY ACCIDENT TWO MONTHS AGO(TRAUMATIC BRRAIN INJURY TO THE HEAD I STRUCK MY HEAD WITH A CHERRY PICKER (THE BAR TOOL TO LIFT MOTORS FROM A CAR) TWO MONTHS AGO,IN FRESNO AND I REMEMBER MY HEAD GOT ICY COLD THE ALL I KNOW IS I DID THIS IN THEE MORNING AT 815 AND I WOKE UP AT NIGHT IM NOT SO SURE IF ON THE SAME DAY.ANYWAYS NOW I HAVE H HEADACHE BEHIND MY EYES AND IM SQUINTING IT FEELS AS THOU MY BRAIN WANTS TO POP OUT 9F MY SCALP IM TENDER STILL ON THE LEFT TOP SIDE OF MY NAUGHGIN(HEAD) WELL IT FEELS UGLY OB MY BACK AS I WALK AND MY SPINE IS GETTING HUNCHBACK I CANT LAY TO LONG BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE IM DENTIND MY SKULL AND MY BRAIN IS SLITHERINS THOUGH MY SCALP AN I CAN FEEL WIND ACTYALLY GOING IN IT IS A CLOSED HEAD INJURY AND IM 38 YEARS OLD POSSIBLY FRACTURED SKULL OR JUST A MIND STRESSINGFEAR OF THE HELPLESSNESSON WHAT TA DO PLEASE RESPOND ASAP THANK YOU SO MUCK DR.(S)
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011