Why do I get a feeling of lump in the throat with breathing difficulty ?

Hi, I have been suffering from the feeling of lump in my throat for months now. I have consulted a doctor many times, they gave me med for acid reflux . I feel a little better but it is still there. I am feeling so uncomfortable and annoyed by this feeling. I underwent barium swallow and the result is that I had normal esophagus . I went back to my doctor and prescribed me the same medicine, but I told him that Sometimes I could not breathe deeply. Therefore he wrote another lab requests- 2d Echo and complete pulmonary function test . I haven t done this because I could not get off work. After seeing these requests, I felt scared. And I noticed, after taking pantoloc for the reflux, I could feel my heartbeat- and some of my shoulders muscles feel quivering. I got even more scared. I could notice my heartbeat especially when I am lying at night whcih keeps me from sleeping. The next morning i would wake up my eyes have dark circle? Am i experiencing the side effects of pantoloc/ epapromazole? SHould I stop taking it? Or am I having some kind of panic attack? Help me please...I m trying not to be stressed.. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012