Probably it is static electricity shocks.In dry climates and if you use nylon clothing/chairs made of plastic etc you could get small shocks. To understand this try taking off your sweater in the night with all the lights off, you hear s and see sparkles,due to static electricity.To get over it walk bare foot on stone flooring or touch metal objects frequently to discharge the current.Most important do not get worried.
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm.
Answered: Tue, 11 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
You found this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer.
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]