Why do I get a burning sensation in the throat with sweating on the top of the head after eating spicy food ?

I had cervical spondylosis .since my child hood i had sneezing , throat irritation , sinusitis and examined my throat .Doctor says phyringitis since long.I had reddishness in my throat since long.I had stomach erosin also. ENT specialist says the throat problem is connected to spondylisis .Throat problem persisit since long( 2 yrs). some times feelig discomfort in my ear also. And during sneezing my eyes gets reddissness and water is coming from my nose .Now i had another problem is ,when ever i take spicy food ,I had burning sensation in throat and also at the top of my head i am observing swetting /wetting and coolness feeling . At present lot of discomfort in throat .No pain in throat ,swallowing also no pain.what to do What is the remedy
Asked On : Thu, 9 Feb 2012