Why do I get a bloating feeling and flatulence after eating anything and how can I cure it ?

good evening!age 32,ht 5 feet 4 inches,wt 53 kgs, i have been suffering from gi problem for about 10 yrs .whenever i eat ,i develop bloating sensation and also have foul smelling flatulence problem.i am an indian, we eat vegetables full of spices like pepper,garlic, problem has increased to such an extent that i have switched over to boiled vegetables.problem is getting worse day by my usg done.reports are normal.i fear in eating anything for the fear of developing bloating of abdomen and passing foul smelling flatus.please ans back.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011