Why do I frequently have burning sensation in my toes and fingers ?

: 27f, 5feet 8inches,56kg.my both toes some time feel like numb and some time its painful like some one pricking. some time i feel like my palm and sole on fire even i cant touch my self its too hot. why is that what should i do for this.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
hi welcome,
you just go for some investigations
1-uric acid in blood
2-ra factor
3-asotitre
4 blood routine
it is may be some rheumatism or rheumatoid infection
check it and let it know
for further
christyjoseph1@gmail.com
09895313720
i dont have any joint pain
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
First you have to check your footwear.use proper footwear for your legs.equal weight bearing is important.try to wear without heal,soft footwear.otherwise go for certain investigations like Blood sugar,S.Uric acid,S.B12 Thanks.