Why do I feel tired and full all the time ?

I m 20 years old and i m tired almost all the time. I just wany to sleep i also now get full easier and sometimes only eat two meals a day
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I would recommend you get tested for Diabetes as excessive fatigue and early satiety are found in Diabetes mellitus. If you are suffering from increased stress and less sleep at night, you may practice meditation and stress-relief exercises. Have wholesome, healthy meals 3 times a day rich in energy rich in proteins and fibre like Oats, Corn flakes, Dals, Chapatti and fresh fruits and vegetables. There is a saying - You are what you eat. If you are having increasing trouble sleeping also not improving you may consult a Psychiatrist in this regard.