Why do I feel pain in the side of my leg whenever I stretch it ?

why do i feel pain on my right leg whenever i sit and stretch it to the side and bend my left leg in front of me and bend my head down well i am femala 22 years old 160 lbs and i don t exercise much. about 5 years ago i started feeling pain on my right leg. specifically on the sides of my upper leg going to the buttocks area. i try to massage it but it won t go away. and i also can t do certain moves in pilates where i am required to lift my leg straight into the air while laying down on the floor and then lifting my upper body with the help of my raised leg. I also noticed that i feel pain in my leg whenever i bend my head toward my stretched right leg..
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011