Why do I feel pain in my groin area ?

i am feeling a pain in my groin area.. hardly can walk and have trouble sleeping. its in my lower groin area close to my vagina.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
i am feeling a pain in my lower abdomin area.. hardly can walk and have trouble sleeping. it feels like its sometimes in lower groin area close to my vagina.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Pain in the groin area may be due to swollen lymph nodes or due to some injury. Check your groin for any palpable lumps and it is better to get them examined from a gynaecologist as it might be the very first symptom of an STD.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal