Why do I feel my vagina swollen and uncomfortable after sex ?

A couple nights ago after sex, my vagina was swollen and i was very uncomfortable also it seems as if my underwear are wet constantly and there seems to be a small tear....what could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
hi,
Some times after forceful intercourse one may get bruises or swelling in the vagina and on surrounding parts.
Now 2 weeks passed I think every thing might have settled.If pain,swelling or infection is there you go for gynac check up for examination and treatment.