Why do I feel hungry after sex? What is the pressure experienced?

Dear Sir Two days ago, when I do sex with my wife after that i feel hunger then, i eat some Chocolate with milk then i eat an Apple then some Dates simultaneously. then i sleep and after 12 hours when i awake i feel some pressure (not pain) in my stomach (just like when high pressure comes for stool and men go to toilet) then diarrhea with blood i see in my Liquid stool, and then after 10 minutes 15 minutes i feel pressure and same blood again i see in my Liquid stool, that happen continuously (with intervals of 10 to 15 minutes) then i take ORS beside of drinking water, only Curd Rice and Ispaghol husk. I go to doctor (MBBS, RMP)and tell him everything which I have mentioned above. He give me two drips some tablets and now I feel some relief but I also feel some pain in my lover Abdomen . Please guide me why this happen (due to getting Chocolate with milk then i eat an Apple then some Dates) or any other causes can be for this. About 6 years Before the same situation happen when I get White honey (which is too hot for symptomatic system) about 6 years. Best Regards Waseem Abbas Junejo Email: Awaseem YYYY@YYYY Cell # +0000
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012